Need help with an undewater mortgage in 2023?
We're here to help.
How Jaxon Cash 4 Houses Helps You Sell Your Underwater Home
If you are one of the many homeowners who are facing an underwater mortgage, you may be feeling frustrated and hopeless. An underwater mortgage, also known as an upside-down mortgage, is when you owe more on your home loan than what your home is worth. This can happen when home values decline, interest rates increase, or you make a small down payment. According to a recent report by ATTOM Data Solutions, about 3.2 million U.S. homes were underwater in the second quarter of 2023, representing 5.5% of all mortgaged properties.
Being underwater on your mortgage can make it difficult to sell your home, refinance your loan, or access your equity. It can also put you at risk of foreclosure if you fall behind on your payments or experience a financial hardship. However, you don’t have to lose hope or give up on your home. There are options available to help you get out of an underwater mortgage and move on with your life.
One of the best options for homeowners with an underwater mortgage is to sell their home to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses. Jaxon Cash 4 Houses is a professional home buying company that specializes in buying homes in any condition and situation, including underwater mortgages. We can help you sell your home fast and hassle-free, without any commissions, fees, or repairs.
Jaxon Cash 4 Houses can help you sell your underwater home in as little as 7 days, without any complications or costs. Here is how our process works:
- Contact us and tell us about your underwater home. We will ask you some basic information about the property, such as the location, size, condition, and the amount you owe on your mortgage.
- We will schedule a quick visit to your underwater home at a time that is convenient for you. We will inspect the home and evaluate its value based on the current market conditions.
- We will make you a fair and honest cash offer within 24 hours. You are under no obligation to accept our offer, but if you do, we will handle all the paperwork and closing costs for you.
- We will close on your underwater home at a local reputable title company on the date of your choice. You will receive your cash payment in full at the closing.
Things to Look Out for When Selling Your Underwater Home
Selling an underwater home can be a complicated and stressful process, so it is important to be aware of some things that can affect your sale. Here are some things to look out for when selling your underwater home:
- The approval of your lender. Before you can sell your underwater home, you need to obtain the approval of your lender, as they have the final say on the sale price and terms. You may need to provide your lender with a hardship letter explaining why you are unable to make your mortgage payments, as well as a copy of the purchase agreement and the buyer’s proof of funds. Your lender may also request an appraisal or a broker’s price opinion to verify the value of your home. You should contact your lender as soon as possible and cooperate with their requests to expedite the approval process.
- The cooperation of your co-borrowers or co-owners. If you have a co-borrower or a co-owner on your mortgage or title, you need to obtain their consent and cooperation before you can sell your underwater home. You may need to negotiate with them on how to split the proceeds or losses from the sale, as well as how to handle any remaining debt or liability. You should communicate with them clearly and honestly and try to reach a mutually agreeable solution.
- The impact on your credit score. Selling an underwater home can have a negative impact on your credit score, but it is generally less severe than other options such as foreclosure or bankruptcy. The impact depends on how the lender reports the sale to the credit bureaus, as well as how timely and consistent you were with your mortgage payments before the sale. You can minimize the impact by keeping up with your other credit obligations and avoiding any late payments or defaults. You can also monitor your credit report and dispute any errors or inaccuracies that may affect your score.
Contact Jaxon Cash 4 Houses Today
If you are ready to sell your underwater home fast and hassle-free, contact Jaxon Cash 4 Houses today. We are a reputable and experienced home buying company that can help you sell your underwater home in any condition and situation. We will make you a fair and honest cash offer within 24 hours, and we will close on your underwater home in as little as 7 days. You will not have to pay any commissions, fees, or repairs, and you will not have to deal with any lender approval, tax implications, or credit impact. You will get your cash in full at the closing, and you will be able to move on with your life.
Don’t let your underwater mortgage become a burden or a liability for you. Sell it to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses today and get rid of it fast and easy. Contact us now and get a free no-obligation cash offer for your underwater home.
6 REASONS TO SELL WITH US
Highest Cash Offer Guaranteed.
Sell As Is Now.
Absolutely No Fees Paid By You.
No Listings, No Realtors, No Hassles.
Choose Your Close And Move Date.
Offers Are Written And Guaranteed.
Benefits of Selling Your Underwater Home to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses
Selling your underwater home to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses has many benefits compared to other options, such as short sale, loan modification, deed in lieu of foreclosure, or foreclosure. Some of the benefits are:
- You can sell your underwater home fast and avoid the delays and uncertainties of other options. A short sale can take months or even years to complete, depending on the lender’s approval and the buyer’s financing. A loan modification can lower your monthly payments but extend your loan term and increase your interest rate. A deed in lieu of foreclosure can release you from your mortgage obligation but damage your credit score and limit your future borrowing options. A foreclosure can ruin your credit score and expose you to legal actions and tax liabilities. Selling your underwater home to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses can help you avoid these problems and get rid of your underwater mortgage quickly and easily.
- You can sell your underwater home as-is and avoid the costs and hassles of repairs and maintenance. Underwater homes are often in poor condition or outdated, requiring significant repairs or upgrades to make them appealing to buyers. These repairs can be expensive and time-consuming, and they may not increase the value of the home enough to justify the investment. Selling your underwater home to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses can save you money and trouble, as we will buy your home in any condition, no matter how bad or ugly it is.
- You can sell your underwater home without paying any commissions or fees. Selling your underwater home through a real estate agent can cost you thousands of dollars in commissions and fees, which can reduce your net profit from the sale. Selling your underwater home by yourself can also incur costs such as advertising, staging, showing, closing, and legal fees. Selling your underwater home to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses can eliminate these costs, as we will not charge you any commissions or fees for our service.
- You can sell your underwater home without dealing with any tax implications. Selling an underwater home can trigger cancellation of debt income tax if the lender forgives part or all of the difference between the sale price and the mortgage balance. This means that you may have to pay taxes on the forgiven amount as if it were income. Selling your underwater home to Jaxon Cash 4 Houses can help you avoid these taxes, as we will pay you cash for your home at its current market value.
Sell Your Home Today!
Send us your information so we can give you a quote within 24 hours.